Awesome cycle journeys on dedicated bike trails
Self-drive ebike tours around the North Island
Ride on five of the best cycle ways around New Zealand's North Island!
Duration: 10 days/9 nights - daily departure
Start: Auckland or Wellington
Finish: Wellington or Auckland
Price: NZ$ 1.999 per person based on twin share
We offer an independent travel experience with knowledgeable local support. Save time and experience more!
- Cycle the Hauraki Rail Trail
- Visit the geothermal region of Rotorua and Lake Taupo
- Walk to local waterfalls and soak in hot pools
- Experience Hawke's Bay lifestyle cycle trail
- Ride the Rimutaka Cycle Trail
- 9 nights accommodation in 3-4* motel studios
- 9 days compact rental car (including premium insurance)
- 3 full day eBike Trips - self-guided
- 1/2 day eBike rental in Rotorua and in Taupo
- local support phone number during your stay
- recommendations for short walks along your journey
- detailed travel documentation with hidden gems for local spots
Personalise your tour: You can add extra days, optional activities according to your preferences, airport transfers and a train journey back to the starting point.
Please let us know your details to find out if the tour is available...
Ready to find out more?
Drop us a line today for more information about this tour!
The Hauraki Rail Trail and the Rimutaka Cycle Trail take you thru tunnels and back in time to explore how early settlers lived.
Visit the geothermal region of Rotorua and Taupo, that offers you amazing volcanic features and nature during your ride.
Cruise along the scenic Hawke's Bay cycling trails while you see buildings in art deco style, visit wineries for a tasting.
Why travel with us?
We have pre-explored the areas and work with trusted suppliers, who we know personally. You get equipped with detailed travel documentation, which saves you many hours of research and uncertainty.
We give you advice on where you find viewpoints, waterfalls, scenic walkways and local history along the way. We make recommendations for services like restaurants, cafes and optional activities that we tested for you.
The information is provided on your fingertips; you may get access to GPS locations on your smartphone or on your tablet. And you can choose your personal flavours to make it yours!
You have different needs?
If you are interested to know more about recreational cycling trips in New Zealand, request a quote for your personal requirements.